Saturday 1 June 2013

Still Life Then And Now.






The benefits of dating your work to assess your progress really hit home today. Clearing out some old stuff in storage I came across what was probably my first still life back in 1983. This was done using chalk pastels and precedes any work I later did with paints.  I can compare it to the effort I have on exhibition with The Artist and Leisure Painter 2013 Open Art Competition.

How time flies.

The Artist and Leisure Painter 2013 Patchings Open Art Competition140 selected paintings from this year’s competition shown in two of Patchings galleries.
Prizes and awards. Full exhibition also online
Ticket PricesStandard Tickets  Advanced - £7.50    On the Door - £8.50
Concession Tickets  Advanced - £6.50  On the Door - £7.50
Two Day ticket offer  - £12.00Ticket prices includes VAT and a full coloured Festival Guide and ParkingChildren under 11 are free when part of a family group.


No comments: