Sunday 8 March 2009

Daily Painting




Left the studio pieces to dry and give me time to assess their progress and make a few notes on how to move on. This left me time to have another taste of daily painting in the studio set up. Setting out to do a single session painting really does require all my concentration. This effort took me just over 2 hours. I sat on my rucksack seat and used the pochade box on a tripod...practice for the great outdoors in the comfort a warm studio is the best place to iron out any problems that can occur outside, but obviously not all. Just to finish off I added a little to the two apples picture I did previously...should have turned it to the wall or put it away this prevents further fussing and fiddling although I think this extra work didn't detract too much from the original. No painting tomorrow, delivering work for the London Art Fair which is next week

No comments: